At Alpine Dental, we’ve always managed your health, and continue to do so:
- Patient areas are sanitized and neutralized with special wipes before and after every patient.
- Waiting areas are also sprayed and wiped down, cleaned multiple times a day, including door knobs and counters.
- Autoclave and spore testing on instruments are closely monitored.
- Daily review and strict adherence to hand washing protocol are constantly audited.
- Our adherence to OSHA protocol is always followed and is designed assuming all patients may have a cold or flu with goal of zero transmission intra-visit.
- Patients and staff who have traveled or are sick are kept home or rescheduled.
- Personal protective equipment is always worn for patient and staff safety
Regular personal hygiene is our best defense. Delaying real health care for avoidance of possible risk is not advised. Your oral health is tied to your body health. Please be proactive to take care of yourself and be assured that we have you covered.
Other facts and quick tips:
- Kids are the least affected by COVID-19.
- Vast majority of the population has a low impact risk factor.
- Hand wash with soap regularly.
- If you feel sick, stay home. We are happy to reschedule at your convenience.
- Always avoid hands to face.